REDS provide diving services to the UK and International clients across a wide variety of industries. With experienced divers and up-to-date equipment at their disposal, clients benefit from REDS years of experience and knowledge.
• Monopile support to installation / OEM / Inspection
• Salvage and Recovery
• Mattress laying
• Pipeline installation, inspection and repair
• Underwater welding and cutting
• Vessel supply
• Corrosion prevention - cathodic protection and bathycorrometers
• Ultrasonic thickness testing
• Surveys including ROV / Video / Photographic
REDS provide a quality rope access service, which can be combined with diving and/or confined space for a comprehensive and cost effective offering. Project managed with an experienced and qualified team, projects are completed with efficient effectiveness.
As members of IRATA (Industrial Rope Access Trade Associaition), REDS operate with a commitment to safety bringing piece of mind to the client.
As an international business operating globally, REDS aims to conduct its business in a socially responsible manner, to contribute to the communities in which it operates and to respect the needs of employees, investors, customers, suppliers, regulators and other stakeholders.